Kinder to Prep Transition
- We offer 2 information sessions to future parents.
- We offer 5 Orientation visits to ensure a smooth transition for students.
- Additional visits can be arranged to support students who need additional time.
- Teachers communicate and visit all Preschools prior to Orientation visits.
- We communicate strongly with families to ensure a smooth transition for all students.
- We support all students to make a smooth transition from one year level to the next.
- 2 Orientation visits in December to experience a new year level.
- Additional visits and supports are available to students who require it.
- Teachers communicate and share academic and social and emotional information about students to support their smooth transition from one year to the next.
- Year 6 Teachers and Year 7 Coordinators communicate and share academic and social and emotional information about students to support their smooth transition from Primary to Secondary School.
- We work with secondary schools to provide additional transition days to support students requiring them.
- We offer information on local secondary schools and the options they provide for students.